|Use time||6 Insanely Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 3013
Fetid Baghnakhs are a Hardmode melee weapon with a short range but an exceptionally low use time: they are the fastest melee weapon in the game. Fetid Baghnakhs have a 20% chance of being dropped by Crimson Mimics. This weapon offers twice the speed of the Falcon Blade and Cutlass, with better damage (but even shorter range). The speed (and short range) of the Baghnakhs recall the seasonal Bladed Gloves, but with many times the damage.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- With melee damage-increasing accessories and armor, this item can reach 3000+ DPS. Various speed modifiers can reach 30 swings per second (3-4k DPS) with 51% attack speed, or 60 attacks per second (7-10k DPS) at 101% attack speed. Stacked accessories with the Violent modifier can push its swing animation down to a single frame.
- The Light modifier will increase speed by another 19%.
- The -14 knockback will not matter somewhat because of the short range.
- When attacking enemies with multiple segments, 6000+ DPS is possible with the right accessories and armor.
- This weapon can devastate The Destroyer or other enemies with multiple segments, but its short range means taking high damage in the process.
- Using any of the shield accessories that negate knockback (Cobalt Shield, Obsidian Shield, Ankh Shield or Paladin's Shield) with this weapon will prove to be useful because of the lack of range of this weapon.
- This weapon is also very useful for bosses like Plantera and Golem, with the Cross Necklace and good speed modifiers, one can easily win the DPS match with the boss.
- This weapon is exceptionally useful against swarms of non-flying enemies because it can deal high damage quickly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bagh naka are clawed weapons from India designed to be easily concealed, hence the weapon's small size. Their name means "tiger's claw" in Hindi.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()