Fighter AI is an AI type followed by a variety of enemies. All Fighter AI enemies are able to open/break down doors, except Zombies, which are only able to do so during a Blood Moon, and the Psycho, who does not interact with doors at all.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
An NPC with the Fighter AI exhibits the following behavior:
- Directly chases the player
- Jumps when necessary
- Navigates through platforms
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A level piece of land is ideal for battling Fighters. A fast attacking or heavy knockback-inducing weapon is recommended. A magic weapon which can pierce through enemies multiple times (or indefinitely) is most effective when the player has all Fighters lined up.
- As Fighter AI enemies always try to maintain the same height as their target, creating a large pit with a bridge of platforms (and then standing lower than this bridge) will cause Fighter AI enemies to fall right through it.
List of NPCs with Fighter AI[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.