Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fighter AI is an AI type followed by a variety of enemies. All Fighter AI enemies are able to open/break down Doors, except Zombies, which are only able to do so during a Blood Moon, and the Psycho, who doesn't interact with doors at all.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Fighters exhibit the following behavior:
- Directly chase the player
- Jump when necessary
- Navigate through Wood Platforms
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- A level piece of land is ideal for battling Fighters. A fast attacking or heavy knockback-inducing weapon is recommended. A magic weapon which can pierce through enemies multiple times (or indefinitely) is most effective when the player has all Fighters lined up.
- As Fighter AI enemies always try to maintain the same height as their target, creating a large pit with a bridge of platforms (and then standing lower than this bridge) will cause Fighter AI enemies to fall right through it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.