From Terraria Wiki
|Tooltip|| Increases melee knockback and inflicts fire damage on attack|
10% increased melee damage and speed
|Inflicts debuff||On Fire!|
|Internal Item ID: 1343|
- All melee weapons emit light particles during use
- All melee weapons cause the On Fire! debuff (does not apply in PvP)
- +80% melee knockback
- +10% (+9% ) melee damage
- +10% melee attack speed
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike many combined accessories, the Fire Gauntlet loses some of the functionality of its constituent parts. The Mechanical Glove used to make this grants +12% melee damage and attack speed, while the Fire Gauntlet only grants 10% (9% on console and mobile versions).
- One might find it more useful to keep the Mechanical Glove, if they prefer the 2% damage and speed, since the On Fire! debuff is outclassed by hardmode alternatives like the Flask of Cursed Flames.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Changed from 9% to 10% melee damage and attack speed.
- 1.2.4: Now only yields melee knockback instead of all types. Patch notes: Titan Glove and its upgrades now applies only melee knockback.
- 1.2: Introduced.