|AI Type||Caster AI|
|Damage||30 / 60 (54)|
|Max Life||70 / 140 (154)|
|KB Resist||50% / 55%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Fire Imp is a caster enemy found only in the The Underworld. It fires Burning Spheres, which travel through blocks and inflict the On Fire! debuff. The Burning Spheres can easily be destroyed by hitting them with any weapon, minion, or damage-dealing tool or pet.
Like all casters, the Fire Imp will follow the pattern of firing three times, pausing for several seconds, and teleporting to another location on the screen.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fire Imps require a target space of at least four vertical air spaces and three horizontal air spaces to teleport into a location. Despite this, they only need three vertical air spaces and two horizontal ones to spawn.
- Fire Imps could originally drop a Green Cap in the Mobile version. Since an unknown update, this is no longer the case.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now has a chance to drop its respective banner.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- A longer delay was added between the 3-shot volley and the next teleport.
- Fire Imps are no longer damaged by lava.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Can now drop the Plumber's Hat.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.