Fireblossom is a type of herb which appears as a small, magma-colored flower. It grows on Ash Blocks in The Underworld and can be cut with virtually any weapon or tool. It can also be planted in Clay Pots, Planter Boxes, or on Ash Blocks using Fireblossom Seeds.
Fireblossoms require that they are at least partially submerged in lava to bloom, but will bloom any time of day once they are submerged.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Hanging Fireblossom||By Hand|
|Gender Change Potion||Placed Bottle|
|Obsidian Skin Potion|
|Teleportation Potion ( )|
|Teleportation Potion ()|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fireblossom will naturally grow [when planted] on any Ash Block, not just in the Underworld.
- Fireblossom glows brightly and appears its normal color if it is in brighter light. However, it will appear greenish and will glow very softly in darkness.
- The Fireblossom item as well as Fireblossom Seeds are naturally immune to lava.
- A blooming Fireblossom will shoot a stream of sparks into the air.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed fireblossoms not fiercely glowing when in bloom.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now blooms during sunset. No longer blooms while submerged in lava.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed a bug where the map was drawing Fireblossom incorrectly.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Spawn rate increased.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.