Fireblossom Seeds can be obtained by harvesting Fireblossom while it is blooming. In desktop versions of Terraria, a Fireblossom will bloom when the sun is setting if it is not raining, from 3:45pm to 7:30pm. In console and mobile versions, Fireblossom plants must be at least partially submerged in lava before they will bloom and yield seeds. At this time each plant will drop 1-3 Fireblossom Seeds.
Fireblossom Seeds can be placed in empty Clay Pots or on Ash Blocks and grown into additional, harvestable Fireblossom. Potted Fireblossom will grow anywhere, not just in the Underworld, but will only yield seeds when blooming.
Like the Fireblossom, this item is immune to lava despite not being of blue rarity.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now blooms at sunset.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now be planted under lava again.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can no longer be planted under lava.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.