|Buff tooltip||Life regen is slightly increased|
|Duration||infinite while in vicinity|
The Fireplace is a decorative furniture item with a style similar to that of the Chimney. A Fireplace operates similarly to a Campfire, having the same dimensions, emitting light, and granting nearby players the Cozy Fire regeneration buff.
A Fireplace differs from a Campfire in the following ways:
- A Fireplace has a flat surface on which other items can be placed, and will function as a valid surface for a Placed Bottle crafting station.
- A Fireplace functions as a valid light source for NPC housing, while the Campfire does not.
- A Fireplace cannot be toggled manually via the ⚷ Open / Activate button, while the Campfire can be. Both can however be toggled via Wire.
- When switched off, a Fireplace will still provide the Cozy Fire regeneration buff, while a switched-off Campfire will not.
- A Fireplace cannot be used to produce a Cooked Marshmallow, while a Campfire can.
- A Fireplace will function within water, while a Campfire will not.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.