|Placeable||(2 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Red Firework Rocket,
- Green Firework Rocket,
- Blue Firework Rocket,
- Yellow Firework Rocket
The Fireworks Box is a placed novelty mechanism that launches colorful visual effects. Once placed, it can be activated via wire or by right-clicking the Box directly. Each activation causes the Box to fire a random one of four possible fireworks effects that cause no damage. It can be used infinitely at no cost. The Fireworks Box is purchased from the Party Girl for
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Explosions from the Fireworks Box are roughly half the size of those produced by Firework Rockets.
- Fireworks launch upwards and explode on impact with any foreground blocks, or when they reach approximately 50 feet (25 tiles) in the air.
- When fired via wires, the Box has a 0.5 second cooldown.
- When fired via a right-click on the Box itself, there is no cool down period, and the Box will fire as rapidly as the player can click.
- It has the same color scheme as the Celebration.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.