The Fish Bowl is a vanity item that can be equipped in the Social Helmet slot or placed as decorative Furniture.
When placed in the head equipment slot rather than the social slot, the Breath Meter appears as if the player were underwater, and if worn long enough the player will drown and die. Breathing aids like the Breathing Reed or Gills Potion will allow for normal breathing when wearing the bowl. However, it may be placed in the vanity slot without the breath meter appearing, and you will not drown.
- When the fish bowl is placed on a mannequin, the head of a player character can be seen inside the glass in place of the mannequin's head.
- Fish bowls sell for much more than their constituent parts.
- Wearing the Fish Bowl will not activate the Merfolk buff.
- Fish bowls will not turn red during a Blood Moon.
- Can now be placed.
- Sprite updated.
- Now only requires 1 Goldfish, down from 2.