When placed in the head equipment slot rather than the social slot, the breath meter appears as if the player were underwater, and if worn long enough the player will drown and die. Breathing aids like the Breathing Reed or Gills Potion will allow for normal breathing when wearing the bowl. Placing it in the vanity slot does not cause the player to drown.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wearing the Fish Bowl will not activate the Merfolk buff.
- When placed, attempting to destroy it with a pickaxe or drill will not drop it, so it is impossible to retrieve it after placement. However, it is possible to retrieve it by breaking the blocks beneath it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Fish Bowl sells for
2000*20 , while its components only net 754*7 54 in total when sold ( 1246*12 46 / 62.3% less).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Fish Bowls will not turn red during a Blood Moon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Can now be placed.
- Sprite updated.
- Now only requires 1 Goldfish, down from 2.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.