(Redirected from Fisher of Souls)
Types[edit | edit source]
|Fishing Pole||Source||Fishing Power||Velocity||Sell||Rarity||Notes|
|Crafted: 8 @||5%||9||0|
|Crafted: 8 @ /||15%||11||0|
|Crafted: 8 @ /||20%||13||0|
|Crafted: 8 @ /||22%||13.5||0|
|Can be found in Jungle Shrines, Jungle Sanctums, Living Mahogany Trees, or Jungle Crates||27%||14||1|
|Sold by Mechanic during Hardmode (20 ) during a waning crescent Moon||30%||15||4|
|Sold randomly by Traveling Merchant (35 )||40%||15||7|
|1/75 chance of being obtained in Hardmode from the Angler after 25 quests||45%||16.5||10|
|Angler reward after exactly 30 / 50 quests, or 1/250 chance after 75 quests||50%||17||20|
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Golden Fishing Rod having more fishing power than the Hotline Fishing Hook, it cannot fish in lava.
- The only way to get the Obsidifish and Flarefin Koi is by fishing in lava with a Hotline Fishing Hook, so mass production of Inferno Potions makes the Hotline Fishing Hook integral.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Golden Fishing Rod only requires 30 completed quests now (instead of 50).
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed a bug where trying to use a Fishing Pole while pulling a snapped line would make the bobber appear again.
- You can now place Fishing Poles in the Weapon Rack.
- Fixed bug where fishing bobbers would not disappear when you die.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.