Fisherman's Pocket Guide
- Internal Item ID: 3120
The Fisherman's Pocket Guide is an informational accessory that displays the current Fishing Power. This accessory can be received as a 2.5% (1 in 40) / 3.3% (1 in 30)  chance reward for completing Fishing quests for the Angler NPC.
On the Desktop version, the Angler will not give you a Fisherman's Pocket Guide as a reward if you already have one in your inventory or in any of your Portable Storages. However, if you have a Fisherman's Pocket Guide, Weather Radio, and Sextant (or at least one of the accessories crafted from them: the Fish Finder, PDA, or Cell Phone) in your inventories, he will be able to give you duplicate Fisherman's Pocket Guides.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This content is transcluded from Informational Accessories/note. Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the Fisherman's Pocket Guide do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The Fisherman's Pocket Guide may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality, unless equipped to a social slot. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
- If the player has a Truffle Worm as their first bait, instead of displaying a number, it simply says "Warning!".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed a bug where RNG would make the fishing power display vary wildly.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Angler quest reward chance increased.
- The Angler will no longer give you duplicate informational accessories, unless you already have all of them.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]