|Damage||32 / 37 (Melee)|
|Knockback||8 (Very strong)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
The Flamarang is a boomerang, and is the upgraded version of the Enchanted Boomerang, which deals more damage and has a 20% chance of inflicting the On Fire! debuff to enemies. It travels faster than the Enchanted Boomerang and emits more light. The light particles also travel through walls.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Just like the Enchanted Boomerang, water decreases its range.
- Boomerangs can only have universal modifiers, because they cannot have their speed modified.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon works very well against Queen Bee when she is stationary and spawning Bees, as the Flamarang will both set Queen Bee on fire and kill approaching bees.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Flamarang has the highest damage of any pre-Hardmode boomerang.
- The Flamarang's sprite is reminiscent of a boomerang in the game Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: the Flamerang. The names are very similar, though slightly different (Flamerang, as opposed to Flamarang).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Increased both the projectile speed and the return speed of the projectile.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Desktop 1.2: Damage increased from 32 to 37.
- Desktop 1.1: Now listed as melee.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from PS4's 1.0.750.0 update. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: ()
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1.
- Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Console-Release: Introduced, listed as melee.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Damage increased from 32 to 37.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now listed as melee.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 1.2.