|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Inflicts debuff||On Fire!|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Internal Item ID: 119|
The Flamarang is a melee weapon, and is the upgraded version of the Enchanted Boomerang, which deals more damage and has a 20% chance of inflicting the On Fire! debuff to enemies. It travels faster than the Enchanted Boomerang and emits more light. The light particles travel through walls.
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Just like the Enchanted Boomerang, water decreases its range.
- Boomerangs can only have universal modifiers, because they can't have their speed modified.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon works very well against Queen Bee when she is stationary and spawning bees, as the Flamarang will both set Queen Bee on fire and kill approaching bees.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Flamarang has the highest damage of any pre-Hardmode boomerang.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Desktop 1.2: Damage increased from 32 to 37.
- Desktop 1.1: Now listed as melee.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Hellstone |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Flask of Fire • Hellfire Arrow Pickaxe • Hamaxe • Fiery Greatsword • Molten Fury • Phoenix Blaster • Imp Staff • Flamarang Armor Sharanga|
| Boomerangs |
|Wooden • Enchanted • Ice • Fruitcake Chakram • Bloody Machete • Thorn Chakram • Flamarang Flying Knife • Bananarang • Light Disc • Paladin's Hammer • Possessed Hatchet|