|Damage||32 / 37 Melee|
|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
The Flamarang is a boomerang, and is the upgraded version of the Enchanted Boomerang, which deals more damage and has a 20% chance of inflicting the On Fire! debuff to enemies. It travels faster than the Enchanted Boomerang and emits more light. The light particles also travel through walls.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Just like the Enchanted Boomerang, water decreases its range.
- Boomerangs can only have universal modifiers, because they cannot have their speed modified.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon works very well against Queen Bee when she is stationary and spawning Bees, as the Flamarang will both set Queen Bee on fire and kill approaching bees.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Flamarang has the highest damage of any pre-Hardmode boomerang.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Desktop 1.2: Damage increased from 32 to 37.
- Desktop 1.1: Now listed as melee.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from PS4's 1.0.750.0 update. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: ()
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1.
- Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Console-Release: Introduced listed as melee.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 126.96.36.199.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Damage increased from 32 to 37.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now listed as melee.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 1.2.