Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Flask of Gold
Flask of Gold
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Melee attacks make enemies drop more gold|
|Buff||Weapon Imbue: Gold|
|Buff tooltip||Melee attacks make enemies drop more gold|
|Duration||20 minutes ()|
15 minutes ( )
The Flask of Gold is a flask that increases the number of coins dropped by enemies. While under the influence of a Flask of Gold, melee attacks will inflict enemies with Midas, causing them to drop 10%-50% more coins.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Lucky Coin and its upgrades operate independently, and can make hunting and events even more profitable.
- All enemies and bosses are affected by any melee weapon, including ranged weapons such as Boomerangs -- As long as it deals "Melee" damage, it will be applied to it no matter what the attack is. One can tell which ones will apply the effect by the glowing golden sparkles the weapons/projectiles will emit upon use.
- When using the Flairon, only the Flail applies the buff, but not the bubbles.
- The total cost of buying the Gold Dust is
8500*85. So, even with the lowest benefit possible (10%), you will get a return on investment after earning just 85000*850 . Killing a Mimic, the Queen Bee, or any hardmode boss will do, but mass-killing pre-Hardmode bosses may be very profitable, and the Solar Eclipse is ideal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Buff duration increased from 15 to 20.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where Flask of Gold would apply Ichor debuff on enemies rather than Midas debuff.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.