|Tooltip||Enemies are more likely to target you|
- Internal Item ID: 3016
Flesh Knuckles are a Hardmode accessory. In addition to increasing the player's defense by 7, the largest increase of any accessory, Flesh Knuckles also increase the aggro of the player that has them equipped.
Flesh Knuckles have a
20*1/5 (20%) chance to be dropped by Crimson Mimics.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Reforging the Flesh Knuckles to the Warding modifier will grant the player a total of 11 additional defense, a very significant boost for boss fights .
- If playing in cooperative multiplayer, the Flesh Knuckles synergize well with Turtle armor, Beetle armor, and Solar Flare armor, as all of these armor sets have the same effect as the Flesh Knuckles – drawing enemy aggro more frequently, likely sparing teammates with less defense from taking as much damage. The Paladin Shield and Frozen Turtle Shell can also be equipped for something of a "tank" build.
- It can be used in multiplayer when most of the players are at low health (during boss fight or events) and only one has a good amount of health to avoid further damage to the others.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Flesh Knuckles seem to be The Crimson's counterpart to The Corruption's Putrid Scent, since they decrease damage received and increase the odds of being targeted, whereas the Putrid Scent increases damage dealt and decreases odds of being targeted.
- Flesh Knuckles are based on real-life brass knuckles, implements worn on one's hands to both increase the damage caused by a punch and reduce the damage from the shock on the user's hands. Despite the name, they are available in several materials, including non-metals such as carbon fiber.
- The Flesh Knuckles' palm grip, in addition to being made of bone, appears to be spiked, which would make them realistically impractical to wear due to it stabbing into the wearer's hand.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.