|Tooltip||Enemies are more likely to target you|
|Internal Item ID: 3016|
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
Flesh Knuckles are a Hardmode accessory. In addition to increasing the player's Defense by 7, the largest increase of any accessory, Flesh Knuckles also increase the aggro of the player that has them equipped.
Flesh Knuckles have a 1 in 5 (20%) chance to be dropped by Crimson Mimics.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Reforging the Flesh Knuckles to the Warding Modifier will give you a total of 11 Defense, making it useful while fighting Bosses.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They seem to be Crimson's counterpart to Corruption's Putrid Scent, since it decreases damage received and increases the odds of being targeted, while the Putrid Scent increases damage dealt and decreases odds of being targeted.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()