Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||16 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 95
Its best modifier is Demonic or Deadly, as it does not have any knockback and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though it is based off a real life Flintlock Pistol, it more closely resembles a Revolver (comparison). In reality, the single-shot rate of fire of flintlock pistols and muskets are very similar; however, in Terraria, the Flintlock Pistol's speed is 16 (very fast), compared to the Musket's speed of 35 (slow).
- The Flintlock Pistol is one of the only guns with no knockback, along with the Clockwork Assault Rifle, Star Cannon, and Minishark.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.0.6: Damage increased from 8 to 10.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Damage increased from 7 to 8.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.