|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||36 (Very slow)|
|Tooltip||Summons a snow flinx to fight for you|
|Buff tooltip||The snow flinx will fight for you|
The Flinx Staff is a craftable ground melee summon weapon that summons a Flinx minion. Upon hitting an enemy, it bounces off creating a small puff of blue smoke where it immediately tries to hit the enemy again. Sometimes it will not bounce far enough away from the enemy, where it will deal damage two times within just a few frames. If the player gets too far away, goes behind a wall, or flies up in the air, the Flinx will twirl end over end towards the player.
Visually, the minion looks like a purple-colored Snow Flinx with a bun of fur behind its head.
Unlike other summon weapons, its best possible modifier is Mythical because both the Ruthless and Mythical modifiers only raise its base damage to 9 due to rounding.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Flinx Staff is a much more reliable alternative to other early game summoning staves such as the Finch Staff and Slime Staff, as the weapon isn't as rare to obtain.
- The Flinx cannot go through solid blocks.
- Summoning the Flinx inside of a solid block will cause it to stay there until you walk far enough away that it has to fly to you.
- Because the flinx deals damage on contact rather than with a bespoke attack pattern, the flinx staff is one of the few minions that can be tested on target dummies without an enemy onscreen.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Introduced.