The Flipper is an accessory that allows a player to swim in liquid. With the Flipper equipped in an accessory slot, the player can swim upwards in Water, Lava, or Honey, by pressing ↷ Jump repeatedly — essentially allowing unlimited multi-jumps while within liquid. The Flipper is found in Water Chests, which are found submerged in water.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Mobile version, wearing the Flipper will also allow the player to travel through water without slowing down, just as the Flipper Potion does.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Can now be combined with the Diving Helmet to make Diving Gear.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.