|AI Type||Hovering AI|
|Banner||Floaty Gross Banner|
The Floaty Gross is a floating Hardmode enemy that spawns in the Underground Crimson. It can float through blocks in a manner similar to Wraiths and can inflict the Weak debuff. Because of its low knockback resistance and ability to pass through walls, weapons with low knockback will be more effective against it in the narrow crevices of the Underground Crimson.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other enemies that can pass through tiles, Floaty Grosses cannot spawn if the player is in front of a housing background wall.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Floaty Gross: "These buoyant terrors of the darkest crimson depths most definitely, without question, are both floaty and gross."
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.