|AI Type||Flow Invader AI|
|Damage||70 / 140 (melee)|
120 / 240 (ranged)
|Max Life||1500 / 3000|
- Internal NPC ID: 407
The Flow Invader is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist Enemy that spawns near and is summoned by the Stardust Pillar during the Lunar Events. When it spawns, three smaller minions will appear one at a time and begin orbiting it. The Flow Invader utilizes these as attacks, sending them as 1-2 high-speed projectiles towards the player. When it dies, it will shoot 3 projectiles as a final attack. The orbiting minions will reappear over time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Flow Invader will launch all of its remaining minions at the player upon death.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If the Flow Invader is killed shortly after it spawns, fewer minions will be launched at the player.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()