- Internal Item ID: 3017
Flower Boots are a rare accessory that cause flowers to grow when the player walks on Grass. These flowers are the same as the tall weeds that would normally grow on grass blocks, meaning that they can be broken to spawn Seeds and Bait creatures, as well as harvested with a Sickle to produce Hay. Flower Boots will not cause any growth on Corrupted, Crimson or Mushroom grass.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When combined with the Sickle, they can be used to quickly generate large amounts of Hay for quick building.
- The Flower Boots can be very effective for farming critters such as Worms and Grasshoppers, thus, making money easy as Gold Worms and Grasshoppers will appear more often.
- If used on Jungle grass, it will be effective for farming Jungle Grass Seeds and critters such as Buggy, Sluggy, and Grubby.
- When a Flare is directly beneath the player's feet, the flowers spawned will be instantly destroyed. Swinging a Bug Net will catch any critters which spawn, saving a lot of time when obtaining bait for fishing.
- Flowers generate even when standing still; This means that any flora destroyed will instantly respawn where you stand.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- True to their name, the Flower Boots will always cause flowers to grow, never ordinary tall grass. This effect is purely aesthetic.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()