|Damage||65 / 52 Melee|
|Knockback||7.5 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||39 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||Shoots razor sharp flower petals at nearby enemies|
The Flower Pow is a Hardmode flail which is dropped by Plantera with a 1 in 7 (14.29%) or 1 in 6 (16.67%) chance. In addition to the usual flail mechanics, it has the unique ability to shoot petals toward enemies. It will launch the petals at a steady, rapid pace for as long as the fire button is held and there are targets to shoot at. It is heavily affected by gravity, but holding the mouse can allow it to be held and dragged.
Its best modifier is Godly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The petals that the Flower Pow shoots are classified as ranged damage, rather than actual melee damage. It is affected by any Shroomite type helmets.
- When pressed against a 1 block wide wall, a player can launch their Flower Pow through the wall (this goes for every wall, above or beneath the player), making it helpful for attacking enemies from safety.
- It currently does not shoot flower petals on the Android or iOS versions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its name is a play on the slogan "Flower power".
- The petals it fires are similar to the seeds Plantera does in its first stage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Damage increased from 52 to 65.
- Drop chance reduced to 1 in 7 (was previously 1 in 6).
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.