|Damage||130 / 65 / 52 (Melee)|
|Use time||40 (Very slow)|
|Tooltip||Shoots razor sharp flower petals at nearby enemies|
- Flower Pow
- Flower Pow Petal
The Flower Pow is a Hardmode flail which is dropped by Plantera with a
14.29*1/7 (14.29%) or 16.67*1/6 (16.67%) chance. In addition to the usual flail mechanics, it has the unique ability to shoot petals toward enemies. It will launch the petals at a steady, rapid pace for as long as the fire button is held and there are unobstructed targets to shoot at. Dropping the flail head to the ground mid-throw will cause the fire rate of its petals to increase drastically. It is heavily affected by gravity, but holding the mouse can allow it to be held and dragged.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When pressed against a 1 block wide wall, a player can launch their Flower Pow through the wall (this goes for every wall, above or beneath the player), making it helpful for attacking enemies from safety.
- Some 3DS players may find that the Flower Pow does not shoot petals at enemies, making the Dao of Pow a preferred choice for its additional chance to confuse enemies. Verify
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its name is a play on the slogan "Flower power".
- The petals it fires are similar to the seeds Plantera fires in its first stage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Damage increased from 65 to 130.
- Functionality of flails reworked.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Damage increased from 52 to 65.
- Drop chance reduced from 1 in 6 to 1 in 7 .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.