We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Flower of Fire
|Damage||48 / 44 Magic|
|Mana||15 / 17|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Throws balls of fire|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
The Flower of Fire is a pre-Hardmode magic weapon that can be found in Shadow Chests in The Underworld. It launches a slow, non-piercing fireball that ricochets up to four times, dissipating on the fifth. It has a 50% chance of inflicting the On Fire! debuff for five seconds.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Flower of Fire cannot be used under liquid and will not use mana, and dissipates instantly on contact with water or honey.
- It does not pierce multiple enemies.
- The Flower of Fire does exceptionally high damage for a pre-Hardmode weapon. Prior to Hardmode, it is second only to the Star Cannon in per-hit damage, and even rivals many high-tier Hardmode weapons in that statistic.
- It can be reforged often because of its low value, making an already powerful item much more useful.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Similar to the Flower of Frost, this item is a reference to the Super Mario Brothers franchise, in which the "Fire Flower" is a power-up that gives the player ability to throw similar bouncing fireballs.
- The Wizard NPC hurls fireballs at enemies in his vicinity in a similar fashion to the Flower of Fire.
- The light produced by the fireball is red, while the light produced from the trail is white and the light from the explosion is orange.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Mana cost reduced from 17 to 15.
- Damage increased from 44 to 48.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Can no longer be used in water
- Mana cost decreased from 19 to 17
- Name changed from "Fire Flower" to "Flower of Fire"
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.