From Terraria Wiki
- Internal Item ID: 934
Tips[edit | edit source]
- With close observation with current speed and lots of use, it is possible to closely estimate total flight time to maximize usage efficiency.
- When used in conjunction with a Featherfall Potion, the player will move upward slightly as if they are flying.
- Rapidly pressing the
- It is very useful for traveling the Surface, as it moves 50% faster than the player: 23 mph vs 15 mph standard running speed. Bonus to movement speed from accessories are applied to this speed.
- It can be useful when fighting enemies.
- In the Mobile version, the Flying Carpet activates automatically after jumping.
- The Flying Carpet will not propel you upwards in any shape, way or form, so don't rely on the carpet for boosting upwards unless you have a hook or a sturdy supply of Rope.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.