|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||Unleashes the heart's energy forward|
- DD2 Squire Sonic Boom
The Flying Dragon is a projectile sword which is dropped by Betsy during the Old One's Army event. It shoots crescent-shaped projectiles which travel through blocks and produce light. The projectiles can pierce through four enemies, dissipating after hitting the fifth enemy.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to its light-emitting, wall-piercing beams, this sword is useful for exploring and finding caves, behaving similarly to the Death Sickle.
- Aiming is slightly easier due to how wide the projectiles are, combining that with high melee speed, one can finish multi-segment bosses such as the Destroyer easily.
- It can easily deal more damage than the Terra Blade due to its projectiles.
- It can be very useful for events due to its powerful attacks, projectiles, and crowd control capabilities.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.