|Damage||180 / 90 (Melee)|
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||Unleashes the heart's energy forward|
- Hearty Slash
The Flying Dragon is a projectile sword which is dropped by Betsy during the Old One's Army event. It shoots crescent-shaped projectiles which travel through blocks and produce light. The projectiles can pierce through four enemies, dissipating after hitting the fifth enemy.
On the Desktop version, the projectile will deal half the damage (90) if the player does not have a direct line of sight on it.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to its light-emitting, wall-piercing beams, this sword is useful for exploring and finding caves, behaving similarly to the Death Sickle.
- Aiming is slightly easier due to how wide the projectiles are, combining that with high melee speed, one can finish multi-segment bosses such as the Destroyer easily.
- It can be very useful for events due to its powerful attacks, projectiles, and crowd control capabilities.
- Its Hearty Slash is one of the most dangerous projectiles a Selenian can reflect, easily one-shotting characters even at full health.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As with the rest of the Old One's Army weapons, the Flying Dragon is a direct reference to the weapon in Dungeon Defenders of the same name, due to the entire event being a crossover event.
- The Flying Dragon is one of the largest swords in the game, beaten only by the Breaker Blade.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Damage doubled from 90 to 180.
- After passing through a wall, the projectile will now do half of its normal damage.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.