The Flying Snake is a flying Enemy that spawns primarily in the Jungle Temple, alongside Lihzahrd. The only spawning requirement appears to be that the player stand in front of the Temple background wall.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Flying Snakes and Lihzahrds will begin to spawn if the player stands in front of natural Lihzahrd Brick Wall at the entrance to the Temple, even if Hardmode has not been activated yet.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Flying Snake may be based on Quetzalcoatl, a deity in Aztec, Mayan, and Olmec Mythology, or real-life flying snakes, which live in Southeast Asia.
- Flying Snakes are technically the Enemy with the most base damage which a player can encounter pre-Hardmode, as it can spawn at the entrance of the Lihzahrd Temple before Hardmode has been activated.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Drop rate for Lihzahrd Power Cell increased to 2%.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.