|Tooltip||Increases jump speed and allows auto-jump|
Increases fall resistance
- Internal Item ID: 2423
The Frog Leg is an accessory that aids jumping in several ways. It is caught randomly during Fishing. Chance to catch it is 1:500 (0.2%) with 50% Fishing power and 1:250 (0.4%) with 100% Fishing Power. Available in all bodies of water.
Its effects include:
- Doubles jump height.
- Enables auto-jump by holding the ↷ Jump key. This effect also works with Climbing Claws and other climbing accessories.
- Increases allowed Falling distance by 15 blocks: Normally the player can fall 25 blocks before they start receiving damage; with the Frog Leg, the player can fall 40 blocks without taking damage.
- Increases ascent speed by 48%.
- The player auto-flies when landing while holding the ↷ Jump key.
Note: The double jump effect of the Cloud in a Bottle and all similar items are treated as wings by the Frog Leg, increasing by only 48%, not doubling. Frog Leg paired with Shiny Red Balloon raises the jump height up to 32 blocks. Combining all three of these items increases jump height up to a whopping 70 blocks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is completely unrelated to the Frog critter or the Sauteed Frog Legs, despite the similarities in name.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed an issue where wearing Moon Lord Legs and Frog Legs at the same time would give you no legs at all.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1 ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.