|Tooltip||Increases jump speed and allows auto-jump|
Increases fall resistance
- Internal Item ID: 2423
The Frog Leg is an accessory that aids jumping in several ways. It is caught randomly during Fishing. Chance to catch it is 1:500 (0.2%) with 50% Fishing power and 1:250 (0.4%) with 100% Fishing Power. Available in all bodies of water.
Its effects include:
- Doubles jump height.
- Enables auto-jump by holding the ↷ Jump key. This effect also works with Climbing Claws and other climbing accessories.
- Increases allowed Falling distance by 15 blocks: Normally you can fall 25 blocks before you start receiving damage; with the Frog Leg, you can fall 40 blocks without taking damage.
- Increases ascent speed by 48%.
- The player auto-flies when landing while holding the ↷ Jump key.
Note: The double jump effect of the Cloud in a Bottle and all similar items are treated as wings by the Frog Leg, increasing by only 48%, not doubling. Frog Leg paired with Shiny Red Balloon raises the jump height up to 32 blocks. Combining all three of these items increases jump height up to even 70 blocks and the player can fall without taking damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1 ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.