|Type||Weapon – Fished|
|Use time||12 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 3197
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Frost Daggerfish is a thrown weapon that can pierce up to two enemies (hitting 3). Up to 40 can be fished from lakes in Snow biomes at a time. When thrown, it acts similarily to Shurikens or Throwing Knives, flying in an arc and then spinning to the ground.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It will make the ice shatter sound when it hits the ground, and can never be recovered.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It and the Bomb Fish are the only two fished consumables.
- The Angler uses Frost Daggerfish to protect himself when threatened.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
| Consumables: Potions ( Buff Potions) • Thrown Weapons Ammunition • Seeds • Materials ( Drops • Ores • Bars) • Other |