|Effects||-8 health per second|
No health regeneration
|Tooltip||It's either really hot or really cold. Either way it REALLY hurts|
- Internal Buff ID: 44
No enemies inflict this debuff. It is very useful early to mid-game, as only 28 enemies are immune to it.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|4 / 8 seconds||33.33%||11 / 21|
|Frost armor (Ranged or melee attack)||5-15 / 10-30 seconds||100%||40-120 / 80-240|
|2-5.33 / 4-10.66 seconds||66.67%||11-28 / 21-57|
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies immune to Frostburn
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed bug where frostburn wasn't applied in player-versus-player scenarios when using the Flower of Frost.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Damage doubled, but damage is done at half the rate. Wearing Frost Armor no longer makes Spiky Ball Traps give Frostburn debuffs.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 1.2.3.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: No longer deals percentage-based damage.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.