|Tooltip||Allows flight, super fast running, and extra mobility on ice|
8% increased movement speed
- Internal Item ID: 1862
For an extensive guide to crafting this item, see Guide:Crafting Frostspark Boots.
The Frostspark Boots are an accessory crafted by combining Lightning Boots and Ice Skates together at a Tinkerer's Workshop. It provides the benefits of both. They also have an 8% increased movement speed.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
|Anklet of the Wind|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item increases the player's base speed from 15 mph to 34 mph.
- If the player runs into a wall with a 1- to 2-block opening in the floor next to the wall, the player will sometimes fall through.
- This item will stack with wings, granting a small flight time bonus to them.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It may be preferable to use the first Ice Skates that the player obtains to create the Arctic Diving Gear, as this provides a few extra benefits over the Frostspark Boots – namely, the ability to enter water in Snow biomes in Expert Mode without receiving the Chilled debuff, and the ability to emit a blue glow while underwater, rather than the pink glow of the Jellyfish Necklace. However, in Hardmode the Arctic Diving Gear is made less useful by the Neptune's Shell – crafting the Frostspark Boots will grant the effects of the Ice Skates and the other boots in a single slot, while the Arctic Diving Gear requires two slots for the same effect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They were incorrectly called "Sparkfrost Boots" in the Terraria 126.96.36.199 changelog. Their name still appears as such in some places within the game's source code.
- This accessory is one of the few pre-Hardmode accessories to have a base rarity of .
- The color of the running particle uses a different dye slot than that of the flying particle. This is easily seen when using Intense Flame Dye.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.