We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Frozen Slime Block
Frozen Slime Blocks are blocks without any friction, making them more slippery than their constituent block, the Ice Block.
When a character moves atop Frozen Slime Blocks, their movement speed is maintained when direction keys are released, sliding at full speed until the Frozen Slime Blocks end or an obstacle is reached. Speed is maintained even when auto-stepping up single-block steps.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some high speeds are not fully maintained.
- Similar to Asphalt Blocks, single-block gaps do not affect speed. Every second block can be air, and still maintain total sliding speed. If gaps are filled with a different block type, movement will be slowed or stopped.
- Ice Skates and accessories crafted with them have no effect on sliding speed, but they do improve the player's movement control.
- Minecarts are not affected by the frictionless properties of Frozen Slime Blocks, and will slide to a stop normally.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- An effective sky road can be made by placing Frozen Slime Blocks every other block with doors at points of interest along the road which can be grappled and opened to reach top speed.
- An effective underground road can be constructed with Asphalt Blocks to start the road and Frozen Slime Blocks to maintain a high constant speed.
- When using a Hook, you can accelerate yourself to a sustained high speed by grappling forward and then disengaging the hook before it reels you in completely.
- Although using ice as a material, It does not cause the Snow Biome to take over the actual biome you are in, and still acts as ice.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Now craftable.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced, but uncraftable.
- Console 1.02: Introduced, craftable.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced, craftable.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, craftable.