|It has been suggested that this page/section be rewritten.|
Reason: "Page to be brought to standard page quality."
Fruits are a subcategory of food introduced in 1.4. Except as noted below, all fruits and their crafts give the Well Fed buff for various durations, but fruits from The Hallow gives you a Plenty Satisfied buff.
|Dragon Fruit||Star Fruit|
- A few fruits (Apple, Lemon, Peach) can be juiced individually (), doubling their duration to 10 minutes. Bananas can be combined with a Snow Block to extend its duration to 15 minutes ().
- Any two fruits (same or different) can be juiced together to yield Fruit Juice lasting 15 minutes.
- The two fruits apiece from Crimson (), Corruption (), Hallow (), or Jungle (), or Pineapple with Coconut, can be juiced together to produce a named "punch" , lasting 20 minutes.
- Any three fruits (same or different) can be combined with a Bowl instead of a Bottle, for a Fruit Salad lasting 25 minutes.
- All the fruits sell for 20. All their crafts sell for the same as the fruits that went into them: Named Juices 20, general Fruit Juice and punches for 40, Fruit Salad for 60.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the other food items, all fruits require 5 units to research in Journey Mode.
- While grapes in the real world are certainly fruits, in Terraria, Grapes do not fit into this grouping at all -- they drop from enemies instead of trees, do not participate in the "Any Fruit" recipes, and give much more powerful buffs. Grapes also require 10 units to research in Journey Mode instead of 5.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Apricot, Cherry, Grapefruit, and Plum, are the only fruits that have no unique recipes of their own. They can only be processed into Fruit Juice or Fruit Salad.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.