Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|It has been suggested that this page/section be rewritten.|
Reason: "Page to be brought to standard page quality."
|Dragon Fruit||Star Fruit|
- A few fruits (Apple, Lemon, Peach) can be juiced individually (), doubling their duration to 10 minutes. Bananas can be combined with a Snow Block to extend its duration to 15 minutes ().
- Any two fruits (same or different) can be juiced together to yield Fruit Juice lasting 15 minutes.
- The two fruits apiece from Crimson (), Corruption (), Hallow (), or Jungle (), or Pineapple with Coconut, can be juiced together to produce a named "punch" , lasting 20 minutes.
- Any three fruits (same or different) can be combined with a Bowl instead of a Bottle, for a Fruit Salad lasting 25 minutes.
- The Hallow fruits () give Plenty Satisfied instead of Well Fed, both individually and as their Prismatic Punch.
- All the fruits sell for
2000*20. All their crafts sell for the same as the fruits that went into them: Named Juices 2000*20, general Fruit Juice and punches for 4000*40, Fruit Salad for 6000*60.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the other food items, all fruits require 5 units to research in Journey Mode.
- While grapes in the real world are certainly fruits, in Terraria, Grapes do not fit into this grouping at all -- they drop from enemies instead of trees, do not participate in the "Any Fruit" recipes, and give much more powerful buffs. Grapes also require 10 units to research in Journey Mode instead of 5.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Apricot, Cherry, Grapefruit, and Plum, are the only fruits that have no unique recipes of their own. They can only be processed into Fruit Juice or Fruit Salad.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.