Giant Fungi Bulb
|AI Type||Plant AI|
|Banner||Fungi Bulb Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 260
|AI Type||Spore AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 261
Giant Fungi Bulbs are Hardmode enemies found in Glowing Mushroom biomes both above and below the surface. They act similar to Man Eaters and Snatchers, but have a longer reach and launch Fungi Spores towards the player, dealing high damage. Fungi Spores fly towards their target, passing through blocks, and glide downward in a serpentine pattern. They can be destroyed by one hit with any weapon or damage-inflicting tool.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Giant Fungi Bulbs and Fungi Bulbs are both immune to lava.
- Destroying the block a Giant Fungi Bulb is attached to will kill it instantly without dropping any loot.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Although being small, spores deal more damage than the bulb, so players should be wary of them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Giant Fungi Bulb: "When the glowing fungus is ready to spread, these bulbs will sprout to spread its spores to other locations and hosts."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.3: Anchored block can no longer be destroyed.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.