|Buff tooltip||You are craving carrots|
The Fuzzy Carrot is a Mount summoning item. When used, it summons a rideable bunny. It is obtained from the Angler NPC as a reward for completing his 5th quest. It has a top speed of 38 miles per hour.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bundle of Balloons stacks for higher jumps, and the Lava Waders will allow walking on water and Lava.
- Having the Cloud in a Bottle or any double-jump accessory equipped gives the player the ability to jump twice while riding the bunny.
- Riding the bunny negates fall damage.
- When using a weapon with autoswing (such as the Terra Blade), while moving away from the fire direction, the Bunny Mount will appear to moonwalk.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When dashing by using the Shield of Cthulhu and simultaneously pressing Quick Mount, the bunny will run faster.
- If wearing Hermes Boots (or equivalent) while riding the mount for only a second, and dismount, the Hermes boots will already be active. If you then remount with them active, the mount will be at top speed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It's the only fishing quest reward not related to water or fishing in any way.
- However, there is a Bunnyfish quest fish.
- It is one of the few mounts that can be obtained pre-Hardmode.
- It is also one of the few items obtainable pre-Hardmode with the Yellow rarity tier.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fishing rewards like the Fuzzy Carrot are received every 5 completed quests, as opposed to the previous requirement of 10.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Fishing rewards like the Fuzzy Carrot are received every 5 completed quests, as opposed to the previous requirement of 10. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Fishing rewards like the Fuzzy Carrot are received every 5 completed quests, as opposed to the previous requirement of 10. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.