From Terraria Wiki
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop, console, old-gen console, and mobile versions of Terraria.|
|Use time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a rideable Bunny mount|
|Grants buff||Bunny Mount|
|Buff tooltip||You are craving carrots|
|Internal Item ID: 2428|
|Internal Buff ID: 128|
|Internal Mount ID: 1|
The Fuzzy Carrot is a Mount summoning item. When used, it summons a rideable bunny. It is obtained from the Angler NPC as a reward for completing his 5th quest. It has a top speed of 38 miles per hour.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bundle of Balloons stacks for higher jumps, and the Lava Waders will allow walking on water and Lava.
- Having the Cloud in a Bottle or any double-jump accessory equipped gives the player the ability to jump twice while riding the bunny.
- Riding the bunny negates fall damage.
- When dashing by using the Shield of Cthulhu and simultaneously pressing the R key (mount key), the bunny will run faster.
- If wearing Hermes Boots(or equivalent) while riding the mount for only a second, and dismount, the Hermes boots will already be active. If you then remount with them active, the mount will be at top speed.
- When using an autoswing or autofire weapon such as the Terra Blade while moving away from the fire direction, the Bunny Mount will appear to moonwalk.
- This is one of the few items obtainable pre-hardmode with the Yellow rarity tier.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It's the only fishing quest reward not related to water or fishing by any way.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: You now get Fishing rewards like the Fuzzy Carrot for every 5 completed quests, as opposed to the previous requirement of 10.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.