From Terraria Wiki
|Desktop/Console/Mobile-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the desktop, console and mobile versions of Terraria.|
|Use time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a rideable Bunny mount|
|Grants buff||Bunny Mount|
|Buff tooltip||You are craving carrots|
|Internal Item ID: 2428|
|Internal Buff ID: 128|
|Internal Mount ID: 1|
The Fuzzy Carrot is a Mount summoning item. When used, it summons a rideable bunny. It is obtained from the Angler NPC as a reward for completing his 5th quest. It has a top speed of 38 miles per hour.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bundle of Balloons stacks for higher jumps, and the Lava Waders will allow walking on water and Lava.
- Having the Cloud in a Bottle equipped gives the player the ability to jump twice while riding the bunny.
- Riding the bunny negates fall damage.
- When dashing by using the Shield of Cthulhu and simultaneously pressing the R key (mount key), the bunny will run faster.
- If wearing Hermes Boots(or equivalent) while riding the mount for only a second, then dismounting will have the Hermes boots already active, then remounting will give the mount its top speed.
- When using an autoswing or autofire weapon such as the Terra Blade while moving away from the fire direction, the Bunny Mount will moonwalk
- This is one of the few items obtainable pre-hardmode with the Yellow rarity tier.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.07 Holiday Update: Console added the Angler, and four mounts, including the Bunny Mount.
- 126.96.36.199: You now get fishing rewards for every 5 turn ins, versus the previous requirement of 10.
- 1.2.4: Introduced.