- Internal Item ID: 395
Depth is displayed as follows:
- On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version of the game, depth is measured in feet, with one tile equivalent to two feet.
- On the Old-gen console version, depth is measured in meters, with two tiles equivalent to one meter.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
|Platinum Bar × 10||Chain||Gold Bar × 10|
|Platinum Watch||or||Gold Watch|
Also craftable in )
Also dropped by in )
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This content is transcluded from Informational Accessories/note. Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the GPS do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The GPS may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality, unless equipped to a social slot. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you have access to these crafting materials and you are not planning on selling it, make the GPS so that it doesn't take up as much space in your inventory/accessory slots.
- Selling the GPS is more efficient than selling its separate parts (20 for the Gold Watch or 30 for the Platinum Watch, 25 for the Depth Meter, and 25 for the Compass).
- However, since it will probably be necessary for the player to craft the watch themselves, they should consider the cost of its components instead. In the worst case, if the world has platinum and the player does not have any spare bars, they will need 40 Platinum Ore to craft the watch, which sell for 180 on their own, making a measly 70 of profit, which can even be negated if the two other accessories have particularly good modifiers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- GPS stands for "Global Positioning System", which in real life is used to track the user's location.
- The GPS was the first combined informational accessory, existing far before any of the other accessories used to craft the PDA.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 1.2: Can also now be crafted with a Platinum Watch instead of a Gold Watch.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from PS4's 1.0.750.0 update. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: ()
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Rarity decreased from Light Red to Orange.
- Now used to craft the PDA.
- Console 1.02: Can now be crafted with a Platinum Watch instead of a Gold Watch.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.