|Placeable||(1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'Said to bring good fortune and keep evil spirits at bay'|
The Garden Gnome is a small statue formed when a Gnome touches sunlight. A placed Garden Gnome positively influences the player's Luck stat by 0.2, in a range similar to a Campfire buff. Additional Garden Gnomes do not increase luck further.
Garden Gnomes have five separate sprites when placed:
- Facing a direction with their arms akimbo.
- Facing a direction while slouching.
- Facing a direction with their arms on their side.
- Mooning their bottom toward the screen.
- Facing the screen.
Conditions[edit | edit source]
"Sunlight" is defined by the following conditions:
- During the day (4:30AM to 7:30PM).
- No background wall is present, including glass or natural walls.
Solid blocks do not need to be absent above the Gnome to form a Garden Gnome. Garden Gnomes will not form under water.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As they are relatively easy to obtain, it can be advantageous to place them wherever Luck comes into play, eg. boss arenas and farming locations.
- The way the gnome faces when it is in profile depends on the tile it is placed on; not the direction the player is facing.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.