- Internal Wall ID: 250-255,314
- This article is a stub. You can help the Terraria Wiki by .
Gemstone Walls are walls can be crafted from Gemstone Blocks at a Work Bench in the Graveyard Mini-Biome, or found naturally generated in the world. Naturally generated Gemstone Walls can be found in Gemstone Caves in the Underground and Cavern layers. They can be destroyed with a hammer, but they will drop nothing, will not stop enemies from spawning, and cannot be used for proper housing. However, crafted Gemstone Walls can be used for valid housing, and will drop themselves if broken.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite Gemstone Blocks selling for
500*5 , Gemstone Walls have no value.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before 126.96.36.199, these walls could not be collected by a player, as they were exclusively naturally generated.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Gemstone Walls are now craftable, and can be used to create valid NPC housing.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.