|Use time||27 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Summons ghosts as it hits enemies|
- Ghastly Glaive
The Ghastly Glaive is a Hardmode spear which is dropped by the Ogre mini-boss during the Old One's Army event. Unlike most spears, the Ghastly Glaive wobbles when swung, causing its head to 'slash' across a semi-randomized width. Upon striking an enemy, a yellow dragon-head ghost appears next to a random nearby enemy and flies in a straight line through it, damaging all enemies it passes through before vanishing after one second.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other light-producing Spears, the Glaive is useful for finding ore deposits underground by stabbing it into walls.
- The Glaive is a polearm, like the Sleepy Octopod, and both belong to the Monk class in Dungeon Defenders 2, making it the only class with 2 weapons dropped by the Ogre.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Immune frame duration reduced from 36 to 20.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced.