Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
(Redirected from Ghost (NPC))
|AI Type||Hovering AI|
|Immune to||All debuffs|
- Internal NPC ID: 316
“During the most harrowing times, these apparitions float aimlessly through the depths to steal the life from those they envy.
— The Bestiary
Ghosts behave like Wraiths, hovering above the ground and passing through solid tiles to reach the player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Ghosts can be attacked through walls with melee weapons that cannot usually hit through walls - this makes spears and whips especially effective. Both are still great for dealing with large hordes of ghosts, because can hit many of them at once.
- In Journey Mode, even when the enemy spawn rate is set to 0× the normal rate, mining up tombstones may still cause Ghosts to spawn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Ghosts are more likely to despawn, and the conditions which allow them to spawn has been reduced as well as the maximum number of them.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Can now drop its own respective banner. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Can now drop its own respective banner. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.