Giant Cursed Skull
|Type||Undead Enemy – Flying Enemy|
|AI Type||Cursed Skull AI|
|Damage||60 / 120 (melee)|
50 / 100 (ranged)
|Max Life||400 / 800|
|KB Resist||80% / 82%|
- Internal NPC ID: 289
The Giant Cursed Skull is a Hardmode, post-Plantera enemy found in the Dungeon, most commonly in areas with Tiled or Slab Walls. It acts similarly to the Cursed Skull in flight pattern, except it is much larger and will occasionally shoot high-velocity blasts that pass through tiles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It will not usually cast bolts through walls until it has passed into open space or been damaged by the player (Using weapons that can pass through walls, such as Nettle Burst). After being damaged or going into open space, it can fire bolts even if inside walls.
- It will open its mouth prior to attacking, and its attack can be interrupted.
- It is a larger, post-Plantera counterpart of the Cursed Skull. However, it boasts no unique drops unlike its counterpart.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.