Gladiator armor is an armor set made up of the Gladiator Helmet, Gladiator Breastplate and Gladiator Leggings. Each piece is dropped rarely by Hoplites, which spawn in Marble Caves, with a 1.67% chance to drop per piece.
Wearing the full set does not provide a set bonus. It grants a total of 7 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to the immense power of Hoplites, along with the drop chance for each piece of the set, by the time the player obtains this armor set it wouldn't be worth the effort, as the player might have better armor already, perhaps to be better suited against the Hoplites.
- Though it might not be efficient as armor by the time the player obtains it, they can still use it as vanity.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being named after the martial artists who fought in the Colosseum in ancient Rome, the gladiator armor set visually resembles the armor of hoplites (a type of soldier in ancient Greece) whom the enemies that drop it are named after as well.
- Gladiator armor is one of 7 armor sets that do not provide a set bonus, the others being Angler armor, Eskimo armor, Ninja armor , Obsidian armor , Pink Eskimo armor, and Rain armor .
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.