Gladiator armor is an armor set made up of the Gladiator Helmet, Gladiator Breastplate and Gladiator Leggings. Each piece is dropped rarely by Hoplites, which spawn in Marble Caves, with a 1.67% chance to drop per piece.
Wearing the full set does not provide a set bonus. It grants a total of 10 / 7 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to the danger of Hoplites and the low drop chance of its pieces, this armor set is unlikely to be better than other armor available to the player by the time they have obtained it. However, it can still be valuable as Vanity armor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being named after the martial artists who fought in the Colosseum in ancient Rome, the gladiator armor set visually resembles the armor of hoplites (a type of soldier in ancient Greece) whom the enemies that drop it are named after as well.
- Gladiator armor is one of 6 armor sets that do not provide a set bonus, the others being Angler armor, Obsidian armor, Pink Snow armor, Rain armor, and Snow armor.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Each piece now grants 1 additional defense.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.