Glass Walls are transparent walls that can be used to make windows that let in natural light, while preventing monster spawns. They are crafted from Glass and also spawn naturally in houses on Floating Islands. They can be crafted into Stained Glass.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A player using Glass Walls as windows in their home.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the 1.1 patch, Glass was only able to be placed like any other block, so it was not possible to place it in the background. Before Glass Walls were introduced, you could make holes in the background of your Home, but the size of those were limited due to housing requirements.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Sprite tweaked a bit, the new one is a bit larger. Fixed a bug where Glass Walls were not drawing to the map properly.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.