As if living underground wasn't bad enough, jerks like you come in while I'm sleeping and steal my children.
- Not to be confused with the special trail from using the Mushroom Spear or the Hammush, which damages enemies until it dissipates.
Glowing Mushrooms can be found growing on Mushroom Grass. Harvesting these mushrooms has a chance of dropping a Glowing Mushroom and may also yield Mushroom Grass Seeds. They emit their own light, making them quite easy to find. Sometimes it can be generated underwater. If the conditions are right, Giant Glowing Mushrooms will spawn amongst the small ones. These can be harvested with an axe to yield several Glowing Mushrooms and Mushroom Grass Seeds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Glowing mushrooms can grow on actuated mushroom grass. They will instantly be harvested.
- Glowing mushrooms are the Mushroom Biome variant of wood. They are dropped from Giant Glowing Mushrooms when harvested, may be placed as a block without crafting them into a block beforehand, and can be crafted into furniture.
- Unharvested ("living") glowing mushrooms act the same as mushroom grass when counting towards whether a mushroom biome is established, but glowing mushrooms placed as blocks do not count, nor do mushroom walls or mushroom furniture.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4:
- New crafting recipes for furniture added.
- Growing sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Healing reduced from 50 to 25 health points.
- Consumption will now trigger the Potion Sickness debuff.
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- Harvesting Glowing Mushrooms yields an item only some of the time.
- Mushroom Grass grows slower than before.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.