|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||22 / 44 (ranged attack)|
20 / 40 (36) (melee)
|Max Life||80 / 160 (176)|
|KB Resist||30% / 37%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 111
A Goblin Archer is a soldier enemy of Goblin Army that shoots Wooden Arrows at the player while standing still. It is recommended to make this enemy a priority when dealing with an invasion. The Goblin Archer can attack from range and its attacks can't be shot or struck down, making it a nuisance to players with low defense. Unlike the Goblin Sorcerer, however, its arrows will not pass through blocks, allowing players to simply take cover when it shoots. It is also very useful to dig a three block tall tunnel and stay cornered at the end so that its arrows cannot hit you. The Goblin Archer cannot shoot when it is knocked back.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The debuff Confused causes Goblin archers to become very unstable, sometimes running faster than the Goblin Thief, and flipping between left and right in place.
- Even with blood and gore off, its bow will still drop when it dies just like a body part.
- It is the only goblin with blue skin, except for the Goblin Tinkerer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.