|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||20 / 40 (36) (72) (melee)|
22 / 44 (ranged attack)
|Max Life||80 / 160 (176) (352)|
|Defense||6 / 6 (12)|
|KB Resist||30% / 37%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 111
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended to make this enemy a priority when dealing with an invasion. The Goblin Archer can attack from range and its attacks cannot be shot or struck down, making it a nuisance to players with low defense.
- Unlike the Goblin Sorcerer, however, its arrows will not pass through blocks, allowing players to simply take cover when it shoots. It is also very useful to dig a three block tall tunnel and stay cornered at the end so that its arrows cannot hit the player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The debuff Confused causes Goblin Archers to become very unstable, sometimes running faster than the Goblin Thief, and flipping between left and right in place.
- Even with Blood and Gore turned off, its bow will still drop when it dies, just like a body part.
- Goblin Archer and the Goblin Scout are the only goblin enemies with blue skin, with the former being the only event one to be blue.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.