Goblin Battle Standard
- Internal Item ID: 361
Goblins are surprisingly easy to anger. In fact, they could start a war over cloth!
The criteria for a Goblin Invasion to occur at all are as follows:
- It must be daytime.
- At least one Shadow Orb or Crimson Heart must have been destroyed.
- At least one player must have 200 health or more. (If this is not met the Goblin Battle Standard will not work)
- There must be no Goblin Invasion already in progress.
The Goblin Battle Standard is an item that summons a Goblin Army when used. This can be useful for farming Spiky Balls or in a world where you need to obtain the Goblin Tinkerer and don't want to wait for the random Goblin Army event. It is also useful in Hardmode for farming Goblin Summoners and the shadowflame weapons they drop. The Goblin Battle Standard is consumed when used, so one must be crafted for each invasion the player wishes to summon.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the cloth of the Battle Standard is the face of a Goblin Sorcerer.
- The Goblin Battle Standard can be seen on the Goblin Punter achievement.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now stacks to 20.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]