Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Goblin Scout Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Tattered Cloth (1-2)100%
- Internal NPC ID: 73
The Goblin Scout is an uncommon surface enemy. It looks like a Goblin Invasion enemy, but spawns outside that event during ordinary gameplay. However, the Goblin Battle Standard, which summons the Goblin Army manually, is crafted from the Tattered Cloth that Goblin Scouts drop.
Goblin Scouts spawn only in both outer sixths of the world lengthwise; therefore, they will not spawn in the middle four sixths of the world (around the world spawn point). They will also not spawn in The Corruption or The Crimson and will only spawn during the day.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As they are uncommon, using a Battle Potion and Water Candle in combination is an effective way to get them to spawn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Goblin Scout: "The Goblin Army sends lone soldiers out from the beaches to seek out colonies to conquer. They give warning with a tattered sigil."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated. Spawns much more frequently.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.