|AI Type||Caster AI|
|Damage||20 / 40 (72)|
|Max Life||40 / 80 (176)|
|KB Resist||40% / 46|
|Internal NPC ID: 29|
The Goblin Sorcerer is an enemy that spawns during the Goblin Army event. Approximately one out of every nine goblins will be a Sorcerer (11.11% chance to spawn). The Goblin Sorcerer fires three Chaos Balls in succession that travel through blocks, and it teleports. The Sorcerer cannot fire and won't teleport when taking damage.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Aim for the head as that is where the projectiles are fired from.
- The Chaos Balls can be destroyed by hitting them with another projectile or a melee weapon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now drops its respective banner.
- Desktop 1.0.5: A longer delay was added between the 3-shot volley and the next teleport.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Casters |
|Pre-Hardmode||Dark Caster • Fire Imp • Goblin Sorcerer • Tim|
|Hardmode||Diabolist • Necromancer • Ragged Caster • Rune Wizard|
| Goblin Army Enemies |
|Melee Enemies||Goblin Peon • Goblin Thief • Goblin Warrior|
|Ranged Enemies||Goblin Sorcerer • Goblin Archer|
|In Hardmode||Goblin Summoner|