|Type||Accessory – Informational|
|Tooltip||Displays movement speed, damage per second, and valuable ore|
- Internal Item ID: 3121
The Goblin Tech is an informational accessory, and is a combination of the Stopwatch, DPS Meter, and Metal Detector. It works if it is in your inventory, and shows the most valuable nearby item, your current DPS, and your speed. The Stopwatch and DPS Meter are sold by the Traveling Merchant, while the Metal Detector is dropped by the Nymph.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The texture of Goblin Tech looks like the texture of its components put together
- Despite being called the "Goblin Tech", none of the components are obtained from the Goblin Tinkerer, Goblin Scout, or Goblin Army.
- Goblin Tech is one of the hardest items to get for the PDA right after the Fish Finder, because of the fact that the Metal Detector only drops from Nymphs.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()