Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Goblin Thief Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Spiky Ball (1-5)49.75%
- Internal NPC ID: 27
The Goblin Thief is an enemy that spawns during the Goblin Army event. It follows the typical Fighter AI but moves at a higher speed than similar monsters. Approximately one out of every four goblins will be a Thief (23.7% chance to spawn).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being called thieves, they never steal anything (except for dropped money in Expert mode). This is referenced by one of the Goblin Tinkerer's quotes.
- The Bestiary entry for the Goblin Thief: "Quick strike units of the Goblin Army, these pesky foes specialize in nimble movement and close-quarters combat."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now drops its respective banner.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.