(Redirected from Goblin Thieves)
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||20 / 40 (36) (72)|
|Max Life||80 / 160 (176) (352)|
|Defense||6 / 6 (12)|
|KB Resist||30% / 37%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 27
Goblin thieves aren't very good at their job. They can't even steal from an unlocked chest!
The Goblin Thief is an enemy that spawns during the Goblin Army event. It follows the typical Fighter AI but moves at a higher speed than similar monsters. Approximately one out of every four goblins will be a Thief (23.7% chance to spawn).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being called thieves, they never steal anything (except for dropped money in Expert mode). This is referenced by one of the Goblin Tinkerer's quotes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now drops its respective banner.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.